No.9934476 ViewReplyOriginalReport
How come the shonen genre is the only one nowadays that is not limited by "lol, 26/52 eps max" bullshit?
As much as I hate the genre, they DO follow the manga very closely, right? Because they don't have an Ep. limitation and can just add as much filler as they want until the manga catches up and they have more material to work with.

How come that doesn't happen with everything else? I wouldn't mind the Negima, KnJ or Hayate anime being humongously large and 40% filler as long as the other 60% sticked to the manga to the very end instead of "lol, original anime ending".

Also, in b4 "Hayate is 100% filler".