No.9920660 ViewReplyOriginalReport
So yeah, I was at the bookstore picking up a novel I had preordered earlier, when I came across 3 loud, gregarious sorts -- one male and two females, situated in the large manga section of the store.

The first thing I noticed was that they were all quite overweight. The second thing I noticed was that they were all in their thirties, and completely oblivious to the kind of attention they were drawing to themselves. Suppressing my power level, I walked by, and couldn't help hearing them speak.

"Van Helsing is the, um... uh... prequel to the anime it was based on." Said the overweight and horribly dressed male.
"Oh god, is there YAWEH [I'm serious, this is how she pronouced it] of this?!" Said the uglier of the two cows, holding up a random volume I didn't bother to read the title of.
"There's YAWEH of everything, duh." Replied the burnt out yaoi fancow.
"Um... uh, Van Helsing is the name of the vampire, he can get shot with like 1000 bullets and not die."

I walked briskly to the other end of the store, acquired my book, and left without walking near them again.

Inside, I was cringing.