!wGo1cgB5.U No.9820600 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I seen the cutest little scene girl in the mall today. She was walking around by her self in an outlet. Her face was mature and beautiful. She even had mild curves and small breasts. She looked to be a bit less than five feet. Her presence was serene. I honestly wasn't sure what to make of her age, as she traveled alone in a mall full of niggers. I (as non-shalantly as possible) struck up a conversation about contemporary bands. She talked to me for awhile, unafraid and nearly as an equal. I bought her a smoothie and she told me about the abuse she suffers at the hands of her drunken step father. I felt horrible afterwards /a/, but there wasn't much I could do. I ensured her I would get it taken care of. After finishing some shopping, I noticed her trailing me as I went to my car. She told me about how her mother had kicked her out of the house three days before. I couldn't take it anymore, I told her to sit in my car - that she wouldn't have to worry about anything anymore. Around this time the mall security took an interest in our conversation. A siren cried out and when it came near, the licenseplate said caught and there were cuffs in the mirror. Hansen wandered out and said stop right there, now why don't you go take a seat in that chair?