Like anyone on 4chan does.
For those taking notes:
ep·ic /ˈɛpɪk/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ep-ik] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective Also, ep·i·cal.
1. noting or pertaining to a long poetic composition, usually centered upon a hero, in which a series of great achievements or events is narrated in elevated style: Homer's Iliad is an epic poem.
2. resembling or suggesting such poetry: an epic novel on the founding of the country.
3. heroic; majestic; impressively great: the epic events of the war.
4. of unusually great size or extent: a crime wave of epic proportions.
5. an epic poem.
6. epic poetry.
7. any composition resembling an epic.