>>9760724>>we might as well get rid of /jp/ and do what we were doing before.
This whole matter has been really sudden, but it's because of a lack of communication between moot and /a/. I've been trying to grasp what happened and now I think I've got it.
1. /a/ evolves from anime and manga to anime, manga, anime-bent video games (Touhou, visual novels, Utawarerumono, mahjong to an extent), figurines, and voice actors.
2. Figurine faggots can't keep up with /a/'s pace with their shitty threads, hate /a/'s userbase for insulting their fucked up hobby, complain to moot endlessly.
3. moot thinks half the board is upset when it's only five or six faggots.
4. moot creates a new boad, /a/ gets upset, moot gets angry because he thinks /a/ is just being a faggot based on the complaints of the /fig/ fags he keeps getting.
5. Last night occurred. Worst nightshift /a/ in recent memory.
6. Trolls try to direct /a/ posts to /jp/ and /jp/ posts to /a/, ruining the board's quality.
Basically put, it's not moot nor /a/'s fault, it's a handful of whiny faggots who should have been banned and sent to 7chan, iichan or a Koichan. Nobody gives a fuck about them, GTFO!