What should I see next

No.9728350 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello, /a/. The last time I posted, I got to talk a bit about anime with you. You were helpful enough back then, mostly, and I figured I'd ask for some advice.

I've seen the entirety of Outlaw Star, Death Note, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Serial Experiments Lain, Neon Genesis Evangelion (including Death and Rebirth and the End of Evangelion, Great Teacher Onizuka, Magic User's Club (The OVA, not the series,) .hack//Sign, .hack//Liminality, .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet (even though it was noncannonical,) Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Special Duty Combat Unit Shinesman (both episodes,) Dragon Half (both episodes,) Trigun, FLCL, and Haunted Junction. I'm caught up in Bleach and Naruto, I've read HEllsing (I believe up to volume 7, but it's been a while,) read all of Chrono Crusade, read all of Chobits, and I know most of the story behind Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi, Ghost in the Shell, Paranoia Agent, Dragon Ball, Sailor Moon, and have seen a decent bit of Ranma 1/2, Yu Yu Hakusho, S-Cry-Ed, and many others.

Here's the thing, I have a wide selection of anime that I like, seeing as I was introduced to anime aimed at young girls, since my sister was who got me into it, and I eventually started watching the ones that were aimed at older boys. I like a wide variety, but out of the ones I know I don't like, I don't like Paranoia Agent, Blood+, Eureka 7, and I never liked the Gundam Series when I watched it. I prefer anime like Haruhi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and Serial Experiments Lain, and loved Death Note, so I'd like to try and find something along those lines, ones that can have action (such as Evangelion,) but are known for their plot twists, hidden elements, etc., etc. So, /a/, any suggestions?