JUST AS PLANNED EXPECTED. No wait, the wishes come true thing was just acting. Or was it? Knowing Key they’ll make a silly plot device out of it, I CAN FEEL IT.
The collection of Really Generic Harem Girls Key Style is now complete. (Or is it!?) We have:
* The moé main heroine with a “weak body” (will we ever get an explanation for this mysterious disease?)
* The violent, most likely tsundere girl
* The mysterious martial-arts skilled cool girl
* The good and nice class president girl
* The silent genius girl, and finally
* The token dumb loli-like girl.
IMAGINATIVE, ISN’T IT! Most of these are carbon copies of the Kanon girls (durr, as if anyone would be surprised). Someone was already starting to hope Tomoya would end up with [someone who isn’t Nagisa]. Oh how silly, harem rule #1: the main character will always end up with the first girl he meets and who is first in the OP. If a harem show breaks this rule it’s called an interesting and innovative plot twist (see the Shuffle debacle).
Also, what the christ is with Tomoya? Is he some kind of schizophrenic? HAY I HATE MY FATHER AND I’M REALLY BITTER BUT I’M WALKING AROUND SCHOOL BEING NICE TO CUTE GIRLS JUST BECAUSE A MAN’S GOTTA DO WHAT A MAN’S GOTTA DO.