No.9583281 ViewReplyOriginalReport
“I have to do what?”
“It’s called Boy’s Love. It’s really popular.”
Haruhi shoved a thick novel under Kyon’s nose. The novel’s cover was featured two boys staring at one another, intently. By the amount of decorative flowers in the background, Kyon speculated this was probably Haruhi’s.
“I’m not following.”
Haruhi rolled her eyes. “Isn’t it obvious? I want you to pose like the boy on the cover.”
“Okay. I can do that.”
“Great. You’ll be posing with Itsuki.”
“Oh,” Itsuki replied, nonchalantly, smiling. “Okay.”
Instinctively, Kyon’s face fell. Why hadn’t he seen this coming?
“Wait, why?” Kyon asked.
Haruhi breathed, huffily. “Do I have to explain myself again? It’s Boy’s Love! It consists of two attractive males. In love. With each other. Got it?”
“Y-yeah…but why?”
“Why? It’s perfect for our brigade! Lots of people like Boy’s Love. Especially girls. You two are going to pose and I’m going to take pictures and put them on our website.”
Kyon groaned. “But I don’t want to pose with him.”
He pointed towards Itsuki, whom he had almost forgotten was in the same room. He was still beaming, not making much of an effort to concur. Haruhi crossed her arms across her chest and said, “Too bad. You have no say!”
And she was right, damn it. Kyon had no choice but to follow her orders or she would become angry and the world would subconsciously succumb to chaos and destruction. So Kyon sighed, rubbing his temples, and said, “Fine. I’ll do it.”