The results of today's SaiGAR battles are as follows:

- Lelouch Lamprouge (281)
- Monkey D Luffy (264)
- Attenborogh (80)

Tomorrow's SaiGAR battle takes place at midnight GMT:

- Clare Stanfeld (Bacanno!)
- Zaraki Kenpachi (Bleach)
- Roronoa Zorro (One Piece)

Now to explain myself. I've not had the best of luck this year, my Internet connection has been dead for the past week, so that's why I've not been announcing results.

It's been brought to my attention that the botnets have gotten past the system yet again, bumping up Jonathan Joestar's vote count in a non-human fashion. Unfortnately it appears the changes I've implemented haven't worked, so it's back to the drawing board for me.

In light of the realisation there is a botnet in action, I've been using the graph to see how the results would have gone had there not been a sudden increase in votes. Therefore I have decided to re-run the matches 57 (Kittan, Luna's Papa, Jonathan Joestar) and 52 (Alucard, November 11, Kino) to see if the outcome will be more fairly determined next time.

These will take place on February 16th, with all further matches being delayed by 1 day.

This will cause a shitstorm no doubt, but there is clear evidence that there was an involvement of a botnet which changed the projeted result of this contest. Maybe a re-run will solve things, maybe not. It's worth a try.

This is why we can't have nice things.