!pkzejWGkfw No.9493371 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Squinting my eyes in the morning sun, I turn away from the window. My gaze rests upon her body. Eyes closed, she looks absolutely calm. Her chest moves quietly up and down as she breaths. I roll towards her and embrace her, the smell of her messy hair penetrating my nostrils. She slowly wakes up as I watch her, her lips draw a lazy smile.
“Hey” she yawns, moving closer. “Want breakfast?”
“Not right now” I answer, kissing her. “Let’s just lie down here for a while”
“Alright” She gives me that catlike smile she knows I love, closing her eyes in perfect bliss.

Squinting my eyes in the morning sun, I look besides me. Once again I woke up hugging my pillow. I roll away from the bitter morning, chasing the fleeting memories of that sweet dream.
”Another year has gone by” I tell lazily to the empty bedroom. Stumbling towards the computer, turn on the monitor. A few new releases downloaded in the night from the RSS torrent; some spam that managed to get past the filters.
I sigh loudly, slumping in my old chair, almost not wanting to hit the bookmark. 4chan is a mess this time of the year.
Sigh loudly once again. The sound of the automatic coffee machine lures me to the kitchen with promises of a better day and my fix of glucose and caffeine. Holding my cup, I look out the silent apartment into the busy streets.
“Another valentine’s”.