No.9341575 ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Today, in my local mango store, I saw a girl purchase volume 4 of Yotsuba& and volume 16 of Berserk. She had another manga in her hand but I didn't see which it was.
>She was pondering if she was going to buy the box set for Kino's Journey, but she didn't have enough money.

"Yotsuba & Berserk...I like your taste."

The girl looked up and saw a rather normal-looking boy eye-ing the books under her arm.

"Ahaha, yes I guess it's kinda mismatched, isn't it?" she replied a bit awkwardly.

The boy grinned. People look nice when they smile. "Oh, not at all!" said he, brandishing the books he was carrying. In his hands were Volume 2 of Full Metal Panic and Volume 7 of BLAME! "I respect anyone who can appreciate a variety of manga."

They laughed. It was a bit relieving.

"Hmm, weren't you looking at this?" said the boy, pointing at a Boxset.

"Ah, that's...yes, but I'm a bit low on cash now, haha."

"Is that so? It's an excellent buy, I can tell you that. I'd help you out, but I'm a bit strapped for cash myself," said the boy a bit bashful at his last statement.

There was a moment of silence.

"You know," said the boy, "I have enough to spare cash to pay for half of that..."

"Hey, are you suggesting...?"

"I'm just saying! If you want, I can give you my contact info, and I'll keep the boxset long enough to rip it onto my computer, and then it'll be all yours."

The girl considered that for a moment. She HAD been meaning to watch Kino's Journey for a long while, and she didn't often have the occasion to make a trip to the book store like this.

"Well then," she said, "it's a deal! How should I contact you, mister...?"

The boy then let out a loud laugh. "You can just call me Anonymous."

(image related because apparently, that's what the girl looked like)