Monthly Mahoro Monday Thread

No.9339534 ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is something I've been planning to do for a while now, but I've had to wait for the right time to do it, and today is finally the day. I've only gotten into the Mahoromatic series recently, but in that time I've fallen deeply in love with the characters and the story, and it's been one of the few anime that have actually driven me to tears. It was at this time that I had noticed a depressingly low amount of conversation or any kind of remembrance of this series in /a/ other than the occasional two banners that appear, which made me somewhat disheartened. I know that both the anime and the manga had ended already, but it seems inappropriate that it should be forgotten so easily, which is why I've decided to do this. I would like to try and bring it all out from /a/'s hypothetical attic where old things go to die, and bring fresh life to a seemingly dead topic. I want to bring new fans, and make them aware of something that just shouldn't be forgotten and to remind the old ones of the things they had loved. This thread will have fanart, sceencaps, artbooks, as much of the manga that can be found, and any discussions. In short, I just want to bring back something that is good, because I hope that some of us can agree that there was some good in it. So with out further delay, I give you: Mahoro