No.9316725 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I’m a 18-year-old boy. I like reading your board because I think it is really helpful. I am writing to you because I am having a serious problem that has been plaguing me for a long time.

The main cause of my problem is my fraternal twin sister. We shared the same room until we turned 12. After that, I decided to sleep in another room because I wanted my privacy.

Even though we had separate rooms, she occasionally sneaked into my room at night to sleep with me on my bed. I told her we were not supposed to be sleeping together, but she said she just wanted to be near me.

She also touches my private parts in bed. This happens all the time and I can’t take it anymore. I have told her off and even begged her to stop it but she’ll respond by telling me that I can touch her, too.

Furthermore, when I tell my parents about it, they tell me that she is my sister and it is okay for us to sleep together. They don’t believe me when I tell them that she touches my private parts. I know, I have strange parents and they always side with my sister.