That's Fredrika, one of the witches that control's the world of Higurashi. She and the other one have a game, where Rika is Fredrika's pawn, and Takano is the other's pawn.
The other witch has a 99% chance of killing someone, while Fredrika has the power to start the whole world over. They keep cycling through worlds until Fredrika gets her 1% chance, and wins - which means that Rika & friends survive.
Or something like that, anyway. There are better places than 4chan for this info.