indeed, siegfried can mean many things.
Siegfried is a German language male given name, meaning "victory peace".
Siegfried may also refer to:
* Siegfried (opera), an opera by Richard Wagner
o Sigurd or Siegfried, the legendary dragon-slaying hero in Nibelungenlied and subject of the opera
* Siegfried I, Archbishop of Mainz (died 1084)
* Siegfried III, Archbishop of Mainz
* Siegfried, fictional character in 1960s American comedy television series Get Smart
* Siegfried, a character in History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
* Siegfried Line, German defensive lines in World War I and World War II; the Germans themselves called the World War II line the Westwall
* Siegfried, a principal character in the ballet Swan Lake