No.13648350 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sup /a/. I wanna watch a show with cool fights/action, and I figured this was the best place to ask.

There might be some cool fights in Naruto, Bleach, Soul Eater, DBZ and similar animated shows, but the rest is pure shit, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't recommend me any of those shows, or any similar ones.

Shows with cool fights/action (in my opinion, of course):

- Samurai Champloo.
- That show which took place almost entirely on a train whose name I forgot. It had immortal people and alot of batshit insane people.
- Speed Grapher.
- TTGL. Sorry to all you haters. I don't think I should even mention this, seeing as I don't think any other mecha show with good fights exists to date, but I'll mention it anyway.

Actually, I think that's it. I like shows like Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Darker than Black (and a shitload of other shows that are completely unrelated to this request), but I'm looking for a show that's more oriented on cool fights/action.

When I say cool fights/action, I mean not just a guy pressing a button to fire 500 missiles to kill his opponents, I mean a guy using a pencil to split up one missile into 250 parts after it's been fired, then throwing some wacky ninja stars or something into the 250 remaining parts, splitting them into 500 pieces and killing his opponents. While he's doing this, he's hacking the US national security servers, drinking booze and fucking a woman. In other words, not just action, but action that takes skill (timesetting doesn't matter to me, neither does realism). That's the kind of action I'm talking about.

Sorry for the wall.

Picture completely unrelated, as it is from Mushishi. It's a very good show, just not related to action.