New Picture Posting Rules
With the gallery system, the ongoing art contest and the increasingly popular bishoujo/bishounen picture threads, it has come to the staff's attention that some outlines for what is and is not acceptable to post as pictures need to be laid down. We are doing this for a number of reasons: to more perfectly serve the Lord, to set the bar for our community high, to be a good example to the outside world, and to protect the little eyes we have here. Paul commands us not to be stumbling blocks, and in the anime world that could easily apply to what we allow to be posted. Therefore:
- No nudity, period.
- If it a bikini/men's trunks cover it, it must be covered.
- This is a little harder to judge, but nothing excessively clingy or detailed.
- No clothes slipping off--bra straps, spaghetti straps, etc.
- No undergarments. No, swimsuits don't count for this rule.
- No openly suggestive or seductive poses.
- No overly-endowed women as far as it can be helped.
- If you're posting a pic of your favorite bishie, make sure his pants are zipped/buttoned.
- For pics of couples, their hands should not be found anywhere inappropriate.
- Speaking of couples, absolutely NO pictures promoting homosexual couples.
Now I realize these rules are a bit stringent for an anime board--after all, there are characters designed with less-than-conservative outfits, and that's ok, and we'll try to allow some leeway. If you have any questions or are unsure if your picture is ok to be posted, please PM a mod or an admin. We'll be happy to answer your questions and would appriciate the consideration.