No.13361533 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi /a/

So I'm looking for animes with a lot of hot guys in it. (bishounen in Japanese) I've already watched Ouran High School Host Club (Ōran Kōkō Hosuto Kurabu) and Fushigi Yuugi by Yuu Watase, but I'm looking for something a bit... ballsier.

I'm not looking for Yaoi at all, just a lot of muscular boys (maybe even bara type guys. That means they have a lot of muscles) so I can spend some time thinking about them, if you know what I mean. And by thinking about them... well you get the point. I tried D Gray Man, but the boys are so... girly. I'm not really into girls so it really turned me off. I'm a little picky with my anime too.

I don't like boys with white hair or with weirdly colored hair. Like pink or blue or green or something. That's just odd to me. I'm not into old men and the rainbow hair makes me think of Rainbow Bright. (That was a kid's movie that I used to watch when I was younger. Very cute actually, but not my thing NOW.)

Anyway, I've seen Rurouni Kenshin too. (All the episodes, though personally, I think they destroyed the Manga, Nobuhiro Watsuki did an amazing job with the manga and they just killed it.) Obviously, I'm a big fan of shounen. (That means I like anime that are aimed at boys. Like DragonBall Z and Bleach. Though, I don't like the stuff they put on Cartoon Network. I hate dubs too. The shitty american voices kill it for me.)

Anyway, if you could help me find a good anime to watch, that would be great. Kisses~