+ Everyone's favorite characters shoehorned into every episode
+ More fanservice...
- Somewhat forced fanservice
= An overarching plotline or two, mild continuity between episodes rather than being completely episodic
- Slightly worse character designs
- Introduction of whiny neighbor character whose name I can't be bothered to remember
- Somewhat inferior comedic timing/direction
- Some minor characters just outright forgotten
A lot of niggling things, more or less. None of which were really deal-breakers for me. Season 1 is undoubtedly superior, perhaps because no one was really expecting all that much from it, but if two or three episodes of Okawari don't do it for you then the rest probably won't.