/a/ appreciation thread

No.13240029 ViewReplyOriginalReport
You're my home, /a/. I always knew this but only recently I realised how true it really was. Having to leave the comfort of my basement and the Internet for the better part of a week, I felt so alone. I shouldn't have, as I got to meet and talk to some real 3D people, to see the sun and the sky and the outside world. But what do I care about that? People with fake, plastered smiles, a noisy, dusty world filled with hollow agitation. I never should have regretted my neet life.
I only feel good here, with all of you. I love you. I really do, from the bottom of my heart. I don't care if you're angry all the time for no good reason. I don't care if you troll, if you spam Geass threads, if you have no taste in anime. I don't care if you sage, if you are disgusting pedophiles. I don't care if you're overrun by narutards and gaiafags. I don't care about eternal newfag summer, shitposting, waifu roulette or 5 gets. I'll always love you, no matter what you are, no matter what you become.
Sure, in time, I'll go back to being tsundere for you. I'll sage, I'll flame, I'll troll. I'll complain about how bad you're getting and how I'll leave and never return. But don't pay attention to that. I'll never go away. I couldn't even imagine living without you. So please, stay here too. If I'd wake up one morning to find out that you're gone, I don't know what I'd do.

I love you, /a/. If you ever feel bad about yourselves, if you think nobody will ever love you, remember, no matter how much of a miserable, pathetic failure at life you are, there's someone that couldn't live without you.