No.13212195 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Well, I had decided I was going to watch Strike Witches because I thought "fuck yeah! airplanes! airplanes are fucking awesome! It's weird that they are actually wearing them, but it can't be that bad, right?" and because I heard something about lesbian lolis.
Everything was fine until I saw a pair of furry ears and a tail. And I thought "what the fuck? why do they need those things? they already have those things on their legs. Fucking japs and their furry fetishes".
But then I thought I'd seen that somewhere before. And I was very familiarized with it. And then it hit me. "This has been done before" (as usual). It kind of makes sense, in a very, very weird way. So, ok. I can live with that ears and tail thing. It somehow reminds me of my childhood.
So I kept watching it. But WHAT THE FUCK, WHY DO THEY HAVE TO KEEP SHOWING THEIR FUCKING PANTIES? I know, or at least think, that they can't wear pants, but WHY THE HELL DON'T THEY WEAR SHORTS OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT?
But, hey, I've been watching it for less than five minutes. It can't be that bad. Maybe it gets better later.