No.13062206 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Does /a/ even watch anime?

I see nothing but Code Geass. And 90% of the time it's not even legitmate discussion, just some sort of hivemind of memes and cruise control. The other 10% it's some convoluted theory over a series that's not meant to be taken seriously in the first place.

Other, legitimate threads are being completely ignored.

You all don't seriously like this shit do you? It's entertaining, yes, but there are far better shows airing right NOW that warrant better discussion than this train wreck.

Have you guys even retained any of your individuality? Do you just watch what 2 or 3 spamming imbeciles tell you to?

I literally facepalming /a/, I really am.