No.13049482 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello, /a/...

I saw the last episode of Death Note on AS last night... I know that most of you fags have already seen the entire series in Japanese already, I still wanna talk about it...

It was just so sad to me seeing Light being reduced from a "God" to a "Deranged Serial Killer" in the eyes of the officers and the remaining SPK members. Even though Light was technically the bad guy (And bad guys usually never win...), you still wanted him to succeed.

Oh... And Teru Mikami going crazying and stabbing myself in the heart with his pen made me squirm a lot... Seriously... WHY does every average anime character contains 50 gallons of blood in their systems and a simple cut will make all that blood gush out like a fountain...? BLOOD DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY!

Anyway... This show is going on my personal list of decent animes to watch, being #1 next to Paranoia Agent, Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Beebop, and FLCL.

There should be an epilogue episode showing what happens after Light's death. I'm pretty sure that even though Kira is dead, his ideas will still live on throughout the world.