No.12598145 ViewReplyOriginalReport
lucky star moar liek lucky shit amirite.

All they do is do nothing all day and skip out on fucking homework.

Aside from that, the entire show itself is a half-assed ripoff of Azumanga Daioh. Konata is a reverse mary sue version of Osaka and Sakaki's eight year old love child. By that logic, Kagami is a clone of Kaorin with some Yomi thrown in. Miyuki is a mixture of Yomi and Chiyo. Tsukasa is pretty much just Chiyo, as is Konata's cousin.

Take away any realistic edge to their personalities that they had in Azumanga Daioh, and you have Lucky Star.

And you pretty much have to be either a raging fucking wapanese piece of dog shit, or a raging pedophile to like it. And don't you try to argue it motherfucker, it's fucking true. 18 my ass, Konata has the body of an 8 year old, Miyuki has the body of a 15 year old at best.

Aside from that, there's the fact that Konata is a GIGANTIC FUCKING REVERSE MARY SUE. I already said that, but let me explain a bit. She's hyper athletic, has a gigantic closet lesbian thing going on with Kagami, was introduced to eroge by her father, doesn't do sports so she can watch anime, works at a cosplay café, and has the appearance of an eight year old while being perfectly legal in, I believe, every country in the world. I don't know about you, BUT MY PEDO SENSE IS TINGLING.

tl;dr rucky shit is fucking shit BAWWWWWWWWWW