No.12444437 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Which anime makes you feel nostalgic? Pokémon (the old serie) makes me feel very nostalgic, because it's one of the first anime series I ever watched and loved (that's already 10 years ago). Remember when Pikachu used to be fat? Whenever I see the new shittier series I get a little sad and it makes me realise how fast time goes, I still remember the 8 year old kid that traded with Pokémon cards and played Pokemon Blue over and over. Gravitation also makes me feel nostalgic. I watched that one when I was 11 or so, I'm 18 now and even though I don't like Gravitation like I used to (I used to be obsessed with it, I had allll of the songs on my computer even the songs from the singels that aren't from the serie and I rewatched the serie at least 8 times) it still makes me feel all nostalgic, because it was my first BL anime and the first anime next to Pokémon and Dragonball Z I got obsessed with. I watched other anime at that time, but I didn't like them as much as Gravitation. Not English, sorry for mistakes.