No.12416682 ViewReplyOriginalReport
What the hell is this shit? BAW I hate my father imma overthrow his tyrannic rule? Give me a break nigger. And what's up with the spinning guy? "I'm am justice and I decide what is right and what is wrong!" Yeah, you also defy the laws of physics too you little jumpsuit wearing pickle fucker. But wait....what's this? A few lolis? Hmm, might be interesting..HEY!?!? MORE SCREEN TIME FOR THE LOLIS!!!! FUCK. Kallen, pull your head out of your ass and let those emotions run free. God knows that's all we need. Pizza the slut? I have no beef with you, you're fine. And what's up with that batshit insane lesbian? Bitch is more crazy than a pregnant nigress on crack. Goddamn just shut the fuck up or get killed off please. Milly? No beef there either, you're fine. Mr. Honey Buns head is with his pro-magnum cock is jolting out asinine words of unity and inequality? That old fart must've never heard of Robinson Crusoe and his band of fifty slide guitar playing mexicans. And miss I have amnesia, you were going good until shazam! Imma pull out mah gun and put one in ya gut even though you cared for me and nursed me back to health! Fucking snake. To endure was like jerking it in the library in school and then the old librarian walks by and you have to cover it up with a book but it gets mashed into the cold chair and your boner fades out Billy Bob Thorton's career. All in all kinda decent but more enjoyable with a belly full of beer and the lights off.