No.12354420 ViewReplyOriginalReport
let me ask you something /a/
have any of you fallen in love? yes thought so.
but have you fallen in love with something that does not exist?
do you know the pain and agony that one goes through by obsessing something unreachable?
well I know exaclty how it feels. and it sucks...a lot.
it all started when I saw this animu called Code Geass... people started spaming /a/ about the rules of chess and such..Ovbiously my lurking tactics lead me to one thing: /a/ is full of chess fags
my first thought were like? "why are you obsessing /a/? what the shit?" now, unlike many of you, i am not much of a weeaboo. but it was vacation so I decited to check it out.
my first impression of the first episodes was like "what the fuck is this shit?" but all changed as soon as I saw HIM.
his name was Lelouch, I remember it well for it is engraved on my heart, those shimering beautiful eyes (with an oh so sexy geass) inmediately conquered it. those beautiful poses, that elegant zero outfit. It was love at first sight /a/...for so long i have trolled against people that fall in "love" with anime characters, calling them "lowlifes" and "an embarrassment to mankind"..i never imagined that it was going to happen to me one day...but it was Lelouch... can you blame me?

it sucks /a/ really love for him has gone for so long and does not go away...i have fapped to countless yaoi about him.but that is not enough..maybe i do need to kill myself...and maybe in the afterlife i will finaly meet him so i can tell him how much i love him.