Tps to lurking/board improvement copypasta, please disseminate at your leisure:
1. Injokes are not important. They really aren't. If you learn what they mean, great. If not, don't ask. People will make posts about how much of a retard you are for not knowing their specific joke, and the thread is derailed when you really aren't a retard. ITS NOT IMPORTANT. Find new content with the time it would take you to know the memes and injokes.
2. You can and should ask for the source of obscure animu, but lurk a little and you'll find out the ones apparently everyone should know. A good rule of thumb is if someone posts the name of a character, google "(Character-name) anime".
3. A reccomendation thread is an eyesore. Lurk or find one yourself.
4. When in doubt, and this is the most important rule, DONT POST. Posting for volume is stupid and is nullified by anonymity. Better to not post than post and remove all doubt about your level of intelligence.
5. Also important: If you see a troll, don't post. Really. You don't need to rate him, say "sage" ("sage" just doesn't bump the thread), or post insults, he gets off on that. Don't post at all in response to a troll. His opinion really doesn't matter anyway, he's the fucktard trying to get the attention his parents never gave him from an imageboard. His ultimate defeat is you not responding.
6. You are free to do what you want, but know that your actions will affect the quality of the board. Saying "lolicon is immoral" might be true, but let's draw the analogy of being a black man at a KKK rally. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, IGNORE IT OR DESTROY IT.
This concludes our lesson for today. Feel free to add what you like.