No.12310495 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay, /a/. I Finally ended watching T.T. Gurren Lagann.

To be honest, I thought that the story is a big leaking shit, and this show is only worth because of some characters. The fact is this is true, true as pedophile Jesus fucking christ of piercing heavens.

But, you know, Kamina is too much. He's the man that leads the show. Even Simon 'the loser' ends with some good Kamina instincts.

Well, in short: This show is worth watching it. Not for the history, even for the characters: only for the message that hides within all this nonsense.

And, what the holy fuck is happening with Gainax? Galaxy-sized-fucking-enormous mechanical space robots? If anyone knows what sick thing are they smoking, please say it. However, it makes the show 'a bit' more awesome with these shit. It's like... the japanese mechas obsession getting it to another level. I don't want to think what will be next. *shiver*

Oh man, giant space-sized bionic penises who are able to be gods because inside their very huge balls can maintain over nine thousand galaxies, raping with enormous electrical tentacles something that I don't want to know (seriously, I DON'T WANT TO). It could be an awesome hentai show, you know, 'By wasted people, for wasted people'.

*starts to register the idea* Who knows, if I'm correct, in five years I will become millionaire.

Okay, people. Now I'd like to watch some Kamina love, like his emotional posters or something related with. I don't care what is it. just pierce the heavens with a fucking drill. Thanks.

"Believe in yourself. Not you, who believes in me. Not me, who believes in you. Believe in you, who believes in yourself."

Jesus earthpissing christ.