No.12249891 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Reimu Hakurei waited. The danmaku above her blinked and sparked out of the air. There were youkais in the shrine. She didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. Her warnings to Yukai Yakmo were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.Reimu was a shrine maiden for fourteen years. When she was young she watched the shrine and she said to dad "I want to take care of the shrines daddy."Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY YOUKAIS"There was a time when she believed him. Then as she got oldered she stopped. But now in the shrine base of the Gensokyo she knew there were youkais."This is Yakmo" the radio crackered. "You must fight the youkais!"So Reimu gotted her yinynagorb and blew up the wall."SHE GOING TO KILL US" said the youkais"I will shoot at her" said the ➈ and she fired the icicle falls. Reimu spellcarded at her and tried to blew her up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill."No! I must kill the youkais" she shoutedThe radio said "No, Reimu. You are the youkais"And then Reimu was a zombie.