* The human whose name is carved on this tombstone shall die.
* This tombstone will not take effect unless the carver has the persons face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
* If the cause of death is carved within 40 seconds of carving the persons name, it will happen.
* If the cause of death is not specified the person will simply die of a heart attack.
* After carving the cause of death, details of the death should be carved in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.
* This tombstone shall become the property of the human world, once its owner is buried under it.
* The user of the tombstone can recognize the image and voice of its owner, i.e. my ghost.
* The human who uses this tombstone can neither go to Heaven nor Hell.
* If the cause of death is carved within 40 seconds after carving the cause of death will be a heart attack, the time of death can be manipulated, and the time can go into effect within 40 seconds after carving the name.
* The conditions for death will not be realized unless it is physically possible for that human or it is reasonably assumed to be carried out by that human.
* One page taken from the DEATH STONE, or even a fragment of the tombstone, contains the full effects of the tombstone.
* The instrument to write with can be anything, (e.g. cosmetics, blood, etc) as long as it can write directly onto the tombstone and remains as legible letters.