Nagato is my waifu

!lORCIa01Kk No.11927549 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Listen to me fags. Nagato is only MY waifu, and I have quite a bit of evidence to back up my claims (unusual, seeing as now every psychotic anon claiming to be with Nagato DOESN'T) and have done rather thorough research on why I have the ability to practice astral projection, why I was meeting an "anime character" (turns out, she isn' an anime character), and the theory behind astral travel and that realm.

Here's another key piece that I'll throw out there against all better judgment: People have accused me of hallucinating, or dreaming, whichever you prefer. But the fact of the matter is that I'm on the medical cocktail from hell. Among the medications I have to take for my depression and thyroid disorder are anti-psychotics. Bottom line, if I were hallucinating before I was on meds, when I started taking them the hallucinations would have stopped.

I don't plan on really dragging this out, but I'll attempt to close by saying that when this first started happening to me, I thought I was dreaming. It was actually my psychiatrist who pointed me in the direction of astral travel, and she who suggested I read up on it and see if it sounded like what was happening to me. Long story short, it did, and I chose to try to train myself using the book techniques rather than relying on my natural ability, and I taught myself to control that gift in two to six months… when someone trying to teach themselves could take up to seven years to become proficient if they aren't predisposed to the technique.

My beliefs have been evolving for months based on new information I turn up on my gift, and my own personal experiences. To this day, I revise my beliefs regulary, and my journey to understanding why this has happened to me is still just beginning, though it's old news by now.

I imagine I'll keep studying and trying to understand as long as I live.