Anyone has any anime imaginary friend?

No.11873401 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I do. It's Kamina.
Everything started a few days ago when I was sleepping and then something was next to me.
So I open my eyes and I loook at the left of my mattress to see whos there and there it was, KAMINA was there sleeping right next to me… then he woke up and said "hey wat u want, leave alone, dont talk to me because Im extremly pissed off because Lord Genome send me to nowhere (here)" then I interrupt very sad. "Hey, Kamina I know how you fell because I know you a lot but please can you stop talking like that because I know you are not like that", then he replied, "well just turn around and leavve me alone and ple-" then I interrupt, "Hey, you know what fine take the whole bed if you want, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, YOU ARE NOT KAMINA!" then it was quiet for 5 minutes and then he said "hey, Im sorry… can you come here I dont like to sleep alone, please forgive me. Yes, Im GAR and nice and I'm the Kamina that you belive in, who belives in you."
"Ok fine." Then I went back to my matress and sleep with my HERO, Kamina.
Then when I was about to sleep he gave me a big punch "I miss everyone, I hope that Simon and the others are ok, but for now Im gonna stay ad live with you until you man the fuck up, is that ok?" Kamina said. Then I make a gesture with my head saying YES.
Then we went back to sleep punching each other. He wrap me with his cape because my covers were dirty so I have nothing to cover me on nights.
Until today I still live with Kamina, noone can see him or hear him so when I waant to talk to him I go outside and talk. He know everything that you guys know about me and now I have a new friend to talk and play. I dont know how this happened but Im really happy!

I know that someone here is the same situation who has a imaginary friend (not a dream).
Share your experiencies here.
Oh and Kamina say HI to everyone!