No.11827759 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I just started watching Gurren Lagann, /a/. An impressive series I must say, if not a little silly. Of course, half of you are thinking "slowpoke.jpg". How could I have not watched a show that /a/ shits bricks about every day?

But I didn't watch it for a reason. I prefer to let the hype for an anime to die down before jumping into it. I want to watch quality, not be part of a mass circle jerk. While you all were watching that, I was busy watching stuff that I had missed out on in the past, anime that are over 10 years old.

While all of you are still shitting bricks about Haruhi, Lucky Star, and Gurren Lagann, instead, I'm posting Golden Boy, Neon Genesis Evangelion, GTO, Tenchi Muyo, and other old anime.

And do you know what? I will never bitch anyone out for being slow or a newfag if they haven't watched it, even if you missed out on these shows for years while I've only missed out on shows for a few months. Hell, I even got called "slowpoke" for commenting on episode 3 of Kaiba. They're still translating episode 5.

I guess the best way to put it is that anime has been around for over 50 years, and if /a/ thinks that they have any right to call anyone a slowpoke, then you are gravely mistaken. So please, /a/. Knock off the slowpoke shit.

tl;dr /a/ is filled with nothing more than youngfags who don't appreciate older anime like they should.

In during slowpoke.jpg