Oh the fuck?

No.11610626 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /A/, I don't usually post here but I just found something that got my knickeres in a twist. After watching the latest Code Geass I checked the wiki site on knightmare frame to see if there was anything interesting there. I find something outmost horrible.

*Spoiler warning and shits*
The Mark Nemo, which makes its first appearance in the manga, Nightmare of Nunnally, is an advanced Knightmare Frame piloted by Nunnally Lamperouge. Unlike most current Knightmare Frames, the Mark Nemo does not possess a Landspinner; as a result it can move more acrobatically, allowing it to jump and run in high places.

The main weapon of the Mark Nemo are six remote wired rocket anchors known as Blonde Knife. It is similar to the Lancelot and the Gawain's Slash Harken, except that it possesses sharp blades on the end that can penetrate any Knightmare Frame and can also drill rapidly on the ground. The Blonde Knife can also move remotely either in mid-air or underground, each of them can target and destroy a Knightmare Frame while moving. The Mark Nemo is also armed with a katana capable of cutting through nearly any obstacle.
*Énd of spoliers*