No.11562643 ViewReplyOriginalReport
The single light bulb swaying from the ceiling flickered on. Kaiji was unable to move his arms, as they were wrapped tightly around the wooden chair he was sitting in. Akagi and Spongebob Squarepants sat in chairs opposite of him, staring at him with cold eyes.

"Hello, Kaiji. Nice of you to finally join us," Akagi said calmly.

Kaiji looked around to take in his surroundings, and found himself in the darkness of the Krusty Krab’s bathroom.

"Wh-what's going on?" Kaiji managed to stammer. Spongebob stood up and walked around Kaiji's chair.

"I think we all know why we're here, buddy." He stopped walking right behind Kaiji's chair, making him even more tense and nervous than he already was. Kaiji really didn't know what was going on.

"I don't know, why?" Akagi jumped up and slapped Kaiji right across his left cheek.

"Shut up, Kaiji! I know you know! Don't give me any lip! I’ve see the way you look at my nose!"

Kaiji was deeply confused and disturbed.

"Speaking of your nose, you have some white gooey stuff on it. Let me wipe it off for you." Akagi smiled, putting his face closer to Kaiji's. Kaiji didn't know what he was trying to do, but he felt a little weird staring this close at Akagi’s nose.