!cE/HDU9md6 No.11525949 ViewReplyOriginalReport
'sup /blog/

I've been trying to figure out why I'm a pedophile, because I didn't want to believe that Japan was the reason.

Then I go lay on my bed and start remembering lots of things:
- My biological father impregnated my mother at the age of 15, which means he liked them young (I am more of an ephebophile or whatever it's called, 12-13 years old). It's too bad they got separated and I've only seen him 2 or 3 times in my life, I wish I could talk to him about dealing with being a pedo (like Dexter and his father training him to be a killer, best Amerikkkan show after 24).
- My first glance at a pussy was when I was 6 and my family and I moved out to a new place. In our new home the previous family received us and shit, and they had a little girl, who without saying a word took me to the bathroom and pulled down her panties, standing there... I simply ignored her and started checking my new bathroom. Too bad I only saw her for 5 minutes and then they left for good.
- I started having female friends at the age of 10 or so, and eventually played "sexual games" with one of them in the middle of the street, at daylight (it was siesta time so we assumed noone would see us, but for sure someone did at some point), anyway yeah, I got to touch and lick her tight hairless pussy but since none of us were sexually active we merely thought of it as a game.
- Also the first and only girl who ever felt something for me was 10 or 11, she was the "class rep" but I ignored her because she was hated and sometimes bullied in school. ;_; lol
- The same guy who taught me masturbation made me masturbate him a couple times, he was a bit older than me, I was 12. Sounded like a fair deal to me, since then we could play Pokemon Stadium on his n64, damn it was a cool game. What does this have to do with the topic, nothing LOL I just remembered it as I was typing this.