No.11514591 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay, guys, I'm going to let you in on a secret. You know the song "Hey, Jude"? By the Beatles, more specifically, written by Paul McCartney? Well, he wrote it for someone (humor me here it IS related to anime...)

Okay so very few people know this about Sir Paul McCartney but... He's some sort of wizard with a limited amount of ability when it comes to time travel... The song Hey Jude, where he refers to "her"? He's talking about Haruhara Haruko, from FLCL (I'll get to this in a moment).

Jude refers to me. McCartney wrote the song Hey Jude about me and mai waifu. But it's all symbolic, right, because he and I both woefully know that Haruko isn't real. It's a metaphor. My love for Haruko and all she represents, that's what the song is about.

It's basically saying, "Hey, go out into the world and find Haruko, who represents all these ideals that you love so much, and with all your heart!"

Anyway, I just thought I'd share this knowledge with you. I might get in trouble with Paul for this but I don't care. I'm only telling you this because I want people to know that I respect him going to the trouble of writing that song for me and mai waifu.

"Remember to let her into your heart, then you can start to make it better..."