No.11482129 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm deathly afraid of people finding out I like anime. I constantly have nightmares about my friends and family finding out about it.

I have a good story about this one time I almost got found out. I always hide my anime DVDs and manga whenever my friends come over, you know, because they can't find out about it. Anyway, this one time they came over because we were going to marathon a bunch of Star Trek episodes. I was busy getting the TV set up, so I had my friends go into my room to go get the episodes. But then it hit me. I forgot to put away my anime stash. My friends were just about to enter my room, so I panicked. I didn't have time to think, so I just shouted out, "I'M GAY." While my friends were stunned, I went into my room and hid all of my anime related stuff. We eventually had that Star Trek marathon, but let me tell you, the rest of the night was really awkward.

I guess in hindsight, I probably should of thought of something better to distract them, but thank god they didn't find out I like anime. Really dodged a bullet there.