Oh god, tell me that's a shoop. Because WTF is he wearing?!
I love Geass to death, but I laugh at anyone who takes it seriously.
Why Code Geass is objectively stupid:
- questions/backstory get brought up and are immediately dropped
- reliance on sheer chance to move the plot along again and again
- Suzaku's superhuman hax--"Cutting the wire while the pendulum is moving is not something a human is capable of!" "I'll do it." WTF?
- Too much talking, not enough shit getting blow up.
- Noodle people.
- Gratuitous fanservice. (Yes, I'm one of those.)
- Too many fucking characters. For the love of god, kill some off already.
Why Code Geass is subjectively awesome: