- Rahxephon had it all wrong, we must detune Japan!
- Ooooooh. Nami looks super cute in that pink dress thing. Kafuka too. But don't call my Nami "deteriorated"! She just embraces the beauty of simplicity.
- Detuned: "The OP up to episode 3" XD
- Bandage only Abiru FTW. She's "detuning" her boobs...
- ...Chiri is my goddess. Not only do we get to see her in murderous mode, she even gets Harumi to go all sukumizuNYAN for us. Wahaha.
- Aawww. It's still... cu... c... >_> Sorry Meru, I can't lie. Less handlebar, more twintail.
- "Could this shovel exact righteous punishment on those who hurt me?" HAH. There seems to be a pattern with most Zetsubou jokes. Something random happens which gets someone, usually Nozomu, thinking. He broaches the subject, and then there's a bunch of examples commenting on modern Japanese society. This part is okay, but it's rarely great. But then things come back to the classroom, and the girls all take a stab at it, and when the skit centers around them, THEN it gets brilliant. This is definitely a prime example of that. 'Ari ari' was sorta amusing, but then Kafuka stands up and brings it to the classroom and it just becomes absolutely hilarious.
- Hah, nice. The "first timers" joke turns into a skit about how the show is offputting to new fans :sd: