No.11291024 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Lelouch keeps saying that public opinion is a reliable indicator of what's true and what isn't. Isn't that claim getting a little shopworn? I mean, his half-measures are destructive. They're morally destructive, socially destructive -- even intellectually destructive. And, as if that weren't enough, it has been said that by following his suggestions, we have become such poor caretakers of the tree of liberty that it has wilted and is sagging dangerously close to the ground. I believe that to be true. I also believe that if you're interested in the finagling, double-dealing, chicanery, cheating, cajolery, cunning, rascality, and abject villainy by which Lelouch may mollycoddle the most uninformed rubes you'll ever see in a lustrum or two, then you'll want to consider the following very carefully. You'll especially want to consider that the first lies that Lelouch told us were relatively benign. Still, they have been progressing. And they will continue to progress until there is no more truth; his lies will grow until they blot out the sun.