There's a high probability Nunally = Rollo. Very high IMO.
1. Rollo's Geass is only in one eye - besides Lelouch, he's the only one to have a Geass on one eye, implying he hasn't had it often. And the fact that he can still activate it suggests he hasn't had to use it all that frequently.
2. Rollo looks like Nunally and is fulfilling her role.
3. It would be the perfect place to hide Nunally, since she would be right under the Emperor's nose.
4. Explains Rollo's shyness (REVERSE TRAPS ARE SHY FOR OBVIOUS REASONS).
5. Explains the fixation on the girly locket.
Emperor Geassed whole school, seemed pretty likely he'd Geass Nunally as well.>>11100647
I didn't at first.