!2c4Vhff7rY No.11046414 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sup scrubs? Lucky Star is a piece of shit, and I'm going to take the time to explain why.
First of all, the graphics. The art style would be fine, not really my style, but fine, if there weren't so many fucking jaggies - and don't say "HURR GET A BETTER TV", my TV is fine.. I can run it at mostly high-def settings. Go look at a character in-show. Those graphics are shit. So are most of the textures. The art style, although I said it wasn't taking away from the game, is clearly designed to attract casuals, and people who are new to the slice of life genre.. Which is a bad thing if you want to watch a good show.

Second, the humor: references to other animus are a huge problem. They make it too easy for whoever's watching, to find out which one is being referenced.. The only things that can easily take them out are retards and faggots, but retards can easily be caught by a wiiaboo and prevented from not knowing what the show is referencing, and a faggot can be avoided easily due to the huge dot that they produce while zoomed in. The only humor that is REMOTELY funny, was when Tsukasa got attacked by goats
They don't require much skill - just a little. Every other class requires absolutely no skill.

Finally, the episode designs. All of them are utter shit. All of them. Why can't those faggots make a good fucking map once in a while? Just look at Episode 1. Worst fucking map ever. They just talk about fucking food. You can't even choose which gametype you want to play on most of them - the only ones that come to mind are CP maps, which can be converted to CTF.

So let's play some UT3 instead, it's so much better - it requires more skill, it's faster paced, and has better maps/gametypes. Post your PSN ID's. Mine, is of course, Nigba.