No.10985294 ViewReplyOriginalReport
1. Now and Then, Here and There. great characters, great plot, and some of the most powerfull TV i've ever seen in my life.

2. Spirited Away. my first real anime. Miyazaki can do no wrong, and proves he is still the master with this instant classis that won an oscer.

3. Cowboy Bebop. need i say more?

4. Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. this one got me into anime in the first place.

5. Grave of the Fireflies. possibly the saddest movie i've ever seen in my life.

bottom five (and there are some shockers).

5. Green Legend Ran. this movie didn't have to suck so bad, but a bad script and unlikable characters really did it in.

4. Vampire Hunter D (the first one, havn't seen second one yet) this movie is pretty pointless overall, with very bad animation and a female character who is there just to be shown naked. D is so unrealistic its laughible.

3. Akira. yes, i know a lot of you will list this as the best, but i have to be honest with you all, i hated this movie. too much violance, not enough story or character development. the whole thing was silly.

2. anything pokemon, digimon, Dragon Ball Z, yu-Gi-Oh related.

1. and my all time most hated anime ever is, Armitage the III movie (not OVA, havn't seen it yet). this movie was so darn stupid i felt like tearing apart my TV.