No.10961019 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Rollo Lamperouge who was Lelouch Lamperouges brother was one day in ashford academy typing on a computer. He got an email from his brother that said that terrorists and knightmares were attacking his place and axed him for help so he went.

Rollo Lamperouge got his computer shut down and wet on the elevator to go up to the roof of the school where he left his nightmare and normal people close because he was in his school uniform. Rollo Lamperouge got on his nightmare and said "its time for me to live up to my family name and face full life consequences" so he had to go.

Rollo Lamperouge teleported off the building and did a backflip and landed. He kept speeding down the road and made sure there was no terrorists around because he ddint have weapon.

The area ghettos were nice and the elevenss were singing and the birds and the sun was almost down from the top of the sky. the mood was set for Rollo Lamperouges quest to help his brother where he was. Rollo Lamperouge looked around the countrysides and said "its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys".

Rollo Lamperouge was late so he had to drive really fast. A britannia soldier was hiden near by so when Rollo Lamperouge went by the soldiers came and wanted to give him a ticket. Here Rollo Lamperouge saw the first terrorist because the soldier was a number and had stolen nightmares.

"I cant give you my lisense officer" Rollo Lamperouge said

"Why not?" said the terrorist soldier back to Rollo Lamperouge.