Oh, there's plenty of details. I have a lot of stuff saved. Let's just take one subject from it, an aircraft that was described a number of times: "CP-1 Defender.", and list particular details that were posted:
* It is produced by Cascadair, the state-run aircraft company of Cascadia
* It has three engines: two turbofans and one ramjet
* It is the first fighter entirely designed and built in Cascadia
* It enters service towards the end of the conflict between Cascadia and NAR
* It is extremely fast and has very long range, too; but it is not very maneuverable.
* It lacks some of the advanced features for things like radar evasion seen on many newer fighters, because speed and range were given consideration over everything else due to the role it filled
* It entered service towards the end of the conflict between Cascadia and the NAR
and more, and more, and more. If I looked through the file I have closely enough, I could find model numbers for the engines, names of pilots who flew the CP-1, kill ratios vs. NAR fighters, descriptions of air battles, etc.