You all are being fooled Anonymous

No.10705357 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have a theory. I believe that every time that a video game, anime, or whatever becomes popular on 4chan, it's because the developers hire about 5 or 6 people to go on 4chan to talk about how awesome whatever the product is. These developers feel that 4channers have enough influence on people that matter (aka customers) that they have decided it is worth the time and effort to see if they can influence 4chan. That's why when they are done with their job, there is an even amount of trolls and buyers instead of buyers>trolls. It's simple, it's effective, and I bet it's been done at least once to us on 4chan.

Now, some of you are probably thinking, "Pssh! Why would they do that. Come on! That's just stupid." Well, think about it. Can you honestly say that *chan doesn't have substantial effects on the world? Hell, if I ever get a job in advertising, it'd be the first thing I would suggest. It's free, it's simple, and people will listen. Let's face it, 4chan. We very well may have been duped.