No.10619430 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why is every girl in anime who does not either
A: have a kid or
B: is currently pregnant
automatically a virgin? Either no one in anime has sex or there are 5% of the female population that every man sleeps with until he marries one of the other 95%. Seriously, Japan, the hymen isn't that worth it. If she's a virgin and she's already in her 20s and with a steady job and not a ronery otaku, there's probably something deeply wrong with her.

I'm looking at you, Ken Akamatsu