No.10596882 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Gentlemen, I like war.
Gentlemen, I like war.

Gentlemen, I love war.

I like genocide.
I like blitzkrieg.
I like aggresive war.
I like defensive war.

In moors, on highways, in trenches, in plains, on tundra, in desert, on sea, in sky, in mud, in marshes.

I like sieges, I like breaking through. I like withdrawing, I like cleaning up. I like retreating.
I love every aspect of war that takes place on this earth.

I like blowing away the enemy with the thunderous roar of a line of guns going off all at once.

When an enemy is shot to pieces after being thrown into the air, my heart dances.

I like crushing the enemy tank with the 88mm on our own tanks.

When I mowed down the enemy who fled screaming from the burning tank with an MG, my heart leapt.

I like it when the infantry plow through the enemy's lines with their bayonets all in line.

I remember being moved when seeing new recruits, filled with panic, stabbing an already dead enemy over and over.

Seeing an escapee being strung from a lamp post in the street is unendurably exciting.

Seeing a captive be thrown down with a piercing shriek as my own hand falls was spectacular.

When the pitiful resistance came bravely with their small firearms, and we destroyed them and a good chunk of the city with the 4.8 ton bomb, I was at my height.

I like it when we are destroyed with the morning dew.